Monday, August 20, 2007

Update/ The Poster


I am currently focusing on the writing of the Learning Agreement. I find it a bid difficult to identify the most important parts of this MA. Most of the experiences were (and still are) a vital part of the research and experimentations that I was doing all year.

I also started putting some ideas together for the exhibition poster for the MA Graphic Arts and Design course as well as the Contemporary Fine Art Practice in Leeds Metropolitan University.
The exhibition is going to run after the assessments for both courses which is the 20th and 21st September on H Block's 6th and 8th floor.

I will soon come back with some more ideas for the poster. Until then, just a first idea of basic typography. I particularly liked the character of this font (Politica) on its different weights. I believe it manages to promote the contemporary character of the course but at the same time, its clarity and legibility can also represent some of the core values of the course.

No comments: